Wednesday, June 09, 2010

For this time

For this time allow me to breathe slower and deeper...
let me feel the air that comes in and out of my respiratory system...
while my eyes are closed and only darkness I see...
no image of whoever or whatsoever...
just darkness and nothing else...

For this time allow me to listen only to my heartbeat...
let me feel how it's every beat warms and colds myself...
while my eyes are closed and only my heartbeat I hear...
no other sound nor noise nor music...
just my heartbeat and nothing else...

For this time allow me to keep my silence...
let me feel peace in my own world...
while my eyes are closed and only this I think...
no other thoughts on my mind...
just my own world and nothing else...

perhaps by then I would know...
perhaps by then I would know...

No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!