Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday...

Oh! it's monday today!

Yey!!!

while everybody is having their Monday sickness... I don't... simply because it's not my first day at work... having moving rest days keeps you off track of what day today is... sometimes, my off is Saturday and Sunday, sometimes Monday to Wednesday and sometimes Thursday and Friday...

I've finished reading the book One Hundred Years of Solitude last Saturday... I thought it'll take me one hundred years to do so... the almost same names of the characters confused me; aureliano, jose aureliano, jose arcadio, arcadio, aueliano arcadio, aureliano jose... (hahaha! may shortage yata ng pangalan noon). It is a perennial classic and the author, Gabriel Garcia Marquez is a Nobel Prize Winner, and the book is included in the Oprah's book club list. (ayan! binasa ko tuloy! pag pinagawa ako ng book report about it, patay na, babasahin ko ulet!). The book is about characters struggle on their madnesses, loves, beliefs, sacrifices... and finding their own solitude. The rise and fall of the town of Macondo based on the life of the Buendia family.... Whoa!!! akalain mo may natandaan ako....

next book....

I promise to read it in two days only....
syempre kasi may work pa ko....

ngayon pa lang, super thank you na kay Ms. Ana Maria Cabaluna sa pagpapahiram ng lahat ng Harry Potter books nya sa kin...

Yahooooo!!!! reading mode na naman ako...

Melay, nabasa mo na ba 'to? walang spoiler ha... kahit na marami na kong nabasang spoiler.... wehehehe!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment



Free counters!